The Coronavirus and Our Promise to You
We know that readers usually come to our blog for informative and educational posts about the systems and services that we offer. However, as is the case across the country and the globe right now, there is one topic at the forefront of our minds. That is COVID-19, or the Coronavirus.
We understand that homeowners everywhere are exercising extreme caution when it comes to mitigating the chance of exposure to this virus in their homes. Trust us, we are doing the same in ours. And we promise you that every member of our team will take these same precautions when working in your home and on your property.
If you have an appointment scheduled with Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing, rest assured that we’ll continue to provide you with the exceptional service that you deserve in this uncertain and trying time, and that we’ll do so while making your health and safety our top priority.
Our entire staff is well aware that prevention starts at their homes, that it continues in the workplace, and that it extends into the residences of our valued clients. They have the information and supplies that they need to do their jobs while protecting both themselves and the clients that they serve
As of today, Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing has implemented a ’remote’ workforce while continuing to ’handle & book’ calls in all of our Residential and Commercial divisions. With ’health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Picture Rocks is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout the Nashville area:
- We have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19. We will continue to communicate CDC precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 ’business interruption’.
- Currently, Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if they are sick. If they have COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive. This is a ’health & safety’ step designed for you AND our employees.
- We are NOT asking our technicians to wear masks, as the masks are only recommended for the sick in order to contain airborne particulates.
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located.
We encourage all Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent ’health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov. Also, see the attached CDC quick guide for COVID-19 tips.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes. Please understand that Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community has been strong for years and will not change!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve,
— Ron and Janay Arenas