Maintenance in Tucson, AZ
Maintenance is absolutely essential if you want a healthy air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, or plumbing system for your home here in Tucson, AZ. We know that many homeowners wish they could have a “set it and forget it” experience with all of their HVAC services, but this just isn’t the reality. Luckily though, we’re here to be your ally through the process. The best way to keep your home or business healthy is by enrolling in the Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing maintenance plan. Our plan includes:
Maintenance Check – List
- Clean inside service panel in AC unit
- Check all electrical connections
- Check unit volts across contactor
- Check AMPS on fan motor and compressor
- Check capacitors for fan motor and compressor
- Check Freon levels
- Change air filter (customer provided)/ wash existing washable air filter
- Make sure copper line insulation is good
- Check air temperatures throughout the house
- Spray off condenser coil (if water source is available) o Re-attach or secure
- We call to remind you when it is time for your next appointment.
We care about the quality of your home. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment.
"Why Do I Need Maintenance?"
This is a question that we hear often at Picture Rocks Cooling Heating & Plumbing and we understand why you might wonder this. After all, why do you need to maintain a system in your home that seems to be chugging along just fine? Well, the answer is that it seems like it’s fine. This doesn’t mean that there aren’t problems bubbling up just beneath the surface. You need a professional to help you determine if you’ve got an issue on the horizon and help you avoid this problem. Maintenance also helps you in the following ways:
- It helps you stay comfortable throughout the year
- It keeps your systems efficient so you can save money
- It helps your air conditioner, heater, IAQ system, etc. last longer
- It helps you avoid system breakdowns
Maintenance is always worthwhile. Call us today if you want to learn more.
Call today to learn more about the details of our plan and enroll today.